CLICK HERE NOW TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR
OUCH PATROL OUTREACH / FUNDRAISER BAGS!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Testimonials

My thanks to Erin and Katie for doing such a wonderful job on your books! "My surgery journal" was just what Kennedy needed to find her courage and work through her emotional and physical health during the time surrounding her surgery. I am so glad she had her journal!!! Many thanks and blessings!
Lisa K., Delaware, Ohio 


I have been using your pain chart with great success. Sunday, my daughter was stung by something. I had to give her an EpiPen and we were taken to the hospital by an ambulance. The nurse asked her if she is in pain she said "no" I showed her your pain scale and she picked number 4 (Maddie).
Thanks again, Cindy - Columbus,OH


I would like a special thank you to Erin Coss who found a way to get a book, "My Surgery Journal", to Megan the night before her surgery.  For anyone who knows of a child needing to go through any type of procedure, this journal is a fantastic idea.  It is an easy way for the child to communicate their emotions and anxieties - a huge help not only for the child but their family as well.  Thank you Erin!
Michelle R. - Aunt, Tampa, FL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010-2011 k2e Books, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

All material on this website is copyrighted by k2e Books, Inc., except for some material that is copyrighted by others and used here by permission. Copyrighted material may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise used for any purpose without the written permission of k2e Books, Inc. The Ouch Patrol is a Trademark of k2e Books, Inc.